Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

its sunday- monday -ish

hi all, hope this sunday finds you soaking up the sun..it was a hot day here in n.j. ....we even got into the pool (probably for our last time of the season)but we took advantage of the hot day!! :) well ,i have had a busy week getting stuff ready for throwing a memory-works party(see pics above of the samples of what we made at the party--the two lo's with the pp were made to go into cd pic frames everone got ),getting things made to put up on etsy,my dh home sick last monday...now i can take a deep breathe and start the week fresh!above is a pic. of my dd-- she just lost her tooth! so this is her 1 tooth-less grin and more are getting loose by the day...we will be having lots of visits from the tooth fairy soon!well i intended on posting this last night but i promised to watch high school musical with my dd and so that is why i am posting today instead.....we love high school musical!!!i am a sucker for musicals!!also above is a pic of a super quick card i made with a quilled flower that i am thinking about selling on etsy...what ya think about? comment and let me know if this is something you would buy for a card or scrap page. OK well i have to go! i hope you have a great day! ttys! jen t.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it all !!