Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

quick hello-silly pics from this week

hi all, just a quick hello! i hope to post my new lo's tomm. just wanted to share the pics my dd and i took of each other in a moment of silliness.have a great day and talk to you all soon! (p.s. kayla took 3 of the pics ---guess which ones lol!) jen t.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, great pics and look at that way KEWL punch you are using, lol .... Pretty good pics, just slighty blurred but she did decent !! Good job Kayla !! And she is hamming it up as usual for her photoshoot !! LOL ..... TTYL ,
Me :)