Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

happy middle of the week!---is it halloween yet?!

hi all, happy Wednesday!....is it Halloween yet?!...i am as bad as my dd when it comes to being excited for holidays!! i love Halloween and all the decorations and seeing all the kids dressed up!how about you?..so next week you know i will be scrapping Halloween pics!i hope this day finds you all well! here are some lo's i scrapped this week. thanks for looking and ttys!! Jen t. lo of us on the top of Lucy (a huge elephant shaped building)in margate, n.j. lo of a great pic of my mom and dad from a x-mas party a couple of years ago-----miss ya mom!! lo of my dd and dh on the beach in cape may, nj----we love cape may!! make sure you check out the clearance section on my m-w site.....great stuff there while they last !>>>>> ---sorry for blurry pics of lo's!---

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome layouts! You have to email info on the elephant building.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, i love the layouts !! And i know, is it Halloween YET?!?! I cant believe i didnt get to put up all my Halloween decor this year with everything happening with the little guy, im so PO'ed that i have to wait until next year !!!! TTYL and see ya tomorrow :)

Hugs
Me