Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, November 10, 2008

i've been TAGGED!!

HI ALL, i have been tagged by jenn z.(http://jenn-thisismenow.blogspot.com) and the rules are when you are tagged: link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.) 1. i am addicted to papercraft products!!!!(what a suprise right?!) 2. i have a secret collection of little house on the prairie vcr tapes that i can't part with til i get them all on dvd. 3. i love flavored coffees!! 4. i have a huge crush on chuck from gossip girl(i think it is the bad boy thing!!) 5. i love musicals--movies and live shows! 6. i used to be a girl scout. 7. i am giving away a making memories halloween page kit this week-- :)check back soon!! and if you'd like to be part of the tagging fun---tag your it!! tell me somethings about you and link it back to me!---talk to ya soon! jen .t

No comments: