Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

some lo's i made this week

hi all, just stopping by to share some lo's i made this week. thanks for looking! and don't forget on the post below to comment on your fav. memory-works product to be entered to win! have a great day! jen t. this lo is of my niece katie-i used sassafrass paper free from scrap etc mag. and a piece of prima paper i got from jenn z. and bazzill cardstock this lo is of some new friends kayla made at a party we went to at my bil's house--they had so much fun--blowing bubbles,playing in the sand,playing follow the leader, and playing with the dog-they played lovely together! i hope they are at the next party cause my dd had so much fun!i used jillibean soup paper and stickers and storytellers round stickersand bazzill cardstock this lo i finally scrapped my fav. pic of my dh from christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont know what happened to my comment from the other day cuz i KNOW i commented on this !! LOL .... i see some blog traffic from my blog on your feed so thats cool, gooooo MEMORY WORKS !!!! Glad you had a good birthday :)