Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

get creative with storage

hi all popping on to show you how i am getting creative with storage..cause i am running out of room in my little house for scrapping stuff.lol! lately i have found a love for collecting picnic baskets..i have dvds and cds in some,puzzles,kitchen stuff, and now scrappy stuff.....i love this one because i have my scrappy stuff in it. so i think i have to go thrift store shopping again soon for more like this...love it!and the cool scraponizer(i won from dawn) is great! i already have most of my flowers in them...i just have to decorate it with the cool stuff she gave me with it..and when it is done it will look like pic # 2...cool right?! and i fits on my closet shelf perfect and right into my bag if i am going scrapping.oh! an don't forget to get in on the little giveaway a couple of posts down i will be picking a winner on friday!! talk to you all soon! jen t. (sorry i am rambling today!lol!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Storage ideas rock !!

Jocelyn said...

I just love the ScrapOnizer. I have never seen one of these! I love to use baskets and once the holiday are over, I am going to do a major clean of my scraproom. Way too much stuff not organized and therefore not being used. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!