Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

my dollar store finds and a few things i have been working on

Hi all, hope this day finds you keeping cool! It has been super hot here in N.J. lately!! i am only happy being in the pool or at the beach on these kind of days when i have to be outside and if not i am hiding in the air-conditioned house :) did you check out those cool brad sets i found----hello a dollar at dollar tree and they are fab!! i also found these cool name badge pockets that just happen to fit the Cosmo cricket journal cards( i think i am going to make a mini book with it) and also a fab little punch . i also have some new layouts i made this week and last week and a Hello card i made today. also wish me luck ...i am trying out for the card dt at if its groovy . it sounds like it would be alot of fun! thanks for stopping by and talk to you soon!! don't forget to check out the steals and deals section of my mw site.

No comments: