Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, September 7, 2009

my version

hi all, so i went to the scrapbook expo in somerset n.j. about a week or so compliments of winning a ticket from the scrapbook cafe. and so i found a few good bargains while i was there like $1.75 thickers and $1.00 bling swirls and my fav.... free two page kit from storytellers club....and while i was there i found ta glimmer mist that i have been dyeing to get!... i did buy it but then i thought i can make my own version so much cheaper and make my own colors and so i experimented and i came up with my version ...i got a squirt bottle from walmart $1. and i used the pink pearl-ex and dye ink i had and added water and wahllla! i had my own version on the cheap :) so my recipe is half the bottle with water,10 squirts of dye ink,2- 1/8 tsp. scoops of pearl-ex in similar color and give a good shake before squirting everytime. :)here are some pics of what i used above and a before and after pic of the chipboard i shimmered up. i love how it came out!!well got to go! tell me your favorite budget friendly versions of products! i would love to hear about them! ttys! jen t. aka new card dt groovy girl

1 comment:

Scrapbook Cafe said...

I'm so glad you went to the expo and sounds like you had a great time! Someone just told me that idea on Wednesday about the "make your own Glimmer Mist"!!!!