Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, May 21, 2010

some projects

made my dd a sign for her room using scrappy supplies i mod- podged scrappy paper on a repainted cabinet to match my dd's room ( after) i made a quick cover to hide toys under the changing table with iron-ons,velcro and pillow cases :) yes pillow cases....a no sew project :) the kind i like :)--(this is before)--above and lo's i made below hi all, finally feeling like i am getting in some sort of a routine since my wee-one has been born :) just stopping in to fancy-up my blog and add some new pages i have made recently and some projects i worked on before she was born . thanks for stopping by! ttys! jen t:)

No comments: