Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

do you know what a silly band is?

hi all! if you have a kid you prob. know what a silly band is! if not it is a rubber shaped band that most kids wear as bracelets and collect and of course they can't just have one!!!!now my dd is collecting them too but she doesn't like to wear hers she likes to look at them so i pulled out my scrapbook scraps and pocket pages,letter stickers and binder rings and we made this easy silly bandz album...she loves it and looks at it everyday....it is always the little things that make her happy :)above are pics of her book that she wanted to show ya's. tfl! happy crafting with your kids! jen t.

1 comment:

Groovy Deborah said...

Your little one would LOVE to be at my house! My husband sells these and his truck is LOADED with them...1200 last time I asked him. What a fad these kids have gotten into huh?
Deb♥