Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

memorable seasons crop this weekend-come join the fun!!

a note from jill at memorable seasons----Mark your calendars now for this weekend and join us for the Memorable Seasons New Year's Number Crop!! Beginning on Friday, January 7th, the design team will issue 12 challenges for the 12 months of the year. Each challenge will represent a month and will use the number of that month in a creative way to inspire your layout. Our Online Crop will last until Sunday night, but you will have until the following Sunday night (the 16th) at midnight to complete your challenges. Points will be awarded for each challenge completed as well as the games that we play over the weekend. The person with the most points will be our winner! There will also be some fun RAK give aways, games, and great sale items too! Don't miss out on all the fun! Join us this weekend

No comments: