Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

have you heard?.......

......TOMORROW IS NO HOUSEWORK DAY AND WHY NOT CELEBRATE WITH the IIG BLOG HOP! IT STARTS TOMORROW...MAKE SURE YOU START AT IIG AND WORK YOUR WAY THRU THE LIST VISITING ALL THE BLOGS TO GET IN ON ALL THE FUN AND GIVEAWAYS!!! see ya tomorrow in blogger world!!!!!!

1 comment:

Marianne B in AZ said...

I am hopping early, or late, depending on how you look at it. I wrote your name down and will come back in the morning.