Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

my page on IIG-If It's Groovy: Raisin Boat: Symphony for the Soul with Jen

hi all, popping on to post a page i made for IIG with the raisin boats stamps.tfl!oh! and make sure you keep checking in at IIG and here to see what other cool pages and cards me and the IIG chicks made using these fab stamps! have a great day! ttys!If It's Groovy: Raisin Boat: Symphony for the Soul with Jen: "On this page I just love that the words in this stamp set say exactly all the reasons my dd listens to music and so that is why I loved this..."

1 comment:

artfuldelight said...

LOVELY LO, love the colors. TFS! :-)