Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

look at your snacks container in a whole new way! :)

hi all, when i did this altered cookie tub for a altered container challenge at scrapgal i just looked around after my dd's b-day party and said "huh! i never covered a cookie tub before"...lol! and so the ribbon box idea was born...p.s. my cropodiles came in real handy doing the holes on the top..gotta love our tools! thanks for looking and ttys! jen t. p.s.s. the cookies were pretty good too! :)

1 comment:

Heather Innusa said...

What an awesome idea!!! I love it - so creative and fun!