Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, October 10, 2011

my page on -the If It's Groovy blog



http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com 

from the IIG blog--Monochromatic Page

Posted: 09 Oct 2011 05:08 PM PDT

Jen is showing us a great monochromatic page today of her and her little girl! Have you taken a pic with your children lately? It is such a good plan to include in their albums!!!
Deb♥


I just love this pic of my daughter and me at a friend's party so much. I just had to scrapbook it, Of course! :) When I grabbed this brown and tan paper it just went perfectly with the colors in our pic and so I just matted the pic on brown cardstock added a sticker tag and butterfly sticker as embellies and accented the butterflies with stickles and Prima gems for a quick but girly page. Tfl!

1 comment:

Susan L said...

What a wonderful layout! Wanted to stop by and say howdy neighbor. I am in Central NJ and organizing a meetup group. If you are on Facebook, please look me up :)

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/