Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, October 21, 2011

my page on IIG and are you up for a challenge?

my page on IIG and are you up for a challenge?

(news and update from the IIG blog below) tfl! 

Home Sweet Home with Jen T

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 09:00 PM PDT

Lacey twp., NJ is the town I call home sweet home or a.k.a. my hometown. I love living here for all the reasons listed on my page and for many others too like the schools are great and our town events are so fun! Glad you got a glimpse of my town! Let's see yours.

October Challenge Coming Tomorrow!

Posted: 20 Oct 2011 06:47 PM PDT


Hi Groovy Girls and Guys!

Tomorrow will start our October challenge. Are you ready? The Groovy Chicks and I will be showing you all about our homes and we would love to have you join in! Now this is not about your home as in your house, but instead it is all about your hometown. I am a fan of travel so it is always cool to see what makes your hometown a special place. History of your town is so important! Perhaps you will be inspired and start scrapbooking as the town historian. Ask your library about it...they may need you!!!

See you at 12am where we will begin this challenge. If you would like to enter. Send yours to groovydeb@yahoo.com to be enter for a prize donated by me!!!
Deb♥

No comments: