Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

from the If It's Groovy blog- ready for a challenge?

 

If It's Groovy December Challenge

Posted: 01 Dec 2011 03:13 AM PST

This month the challenge I sent out to the Groovy Chicks was to create layouts using out of focus pictures. We all have them we just rarely use them. It can be fun! We hope you will dig into your picture stash and play along with us :) If you do just send me an email at groovydeb@yahoo.com and we will throw your name into a hat for a prize package!
Deb♥

No comments: