Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

my page on the If It's Groovy blog


my page on the http://www.ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com  tfl!

Out of Focus: Jen

post from IIG--Posted: 05 Dec 2011 09:00 PM PST

With this page, the pictures seem to tell the story. Even though the two pics were a little blurry the pics still seem to capture the motion of the ride and the expressions on my dd and dh's faces. My conclusion, my daughter and husband had so much fun on this ride!!

No comments: