Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, February 18, 2013

look what i made...

hi all, i don't know about you all ,but i am kinda in organizing mode lately.. well trying to get organized anyway.. lol! so, anyway i had some leftover pvc pieces from my homemade clip it up( a few posts down) and with fabric tape from my stash and a plastic tray from my avon selling days i made this stickle stand to keep them upside down near my work area aka the dining room most of the time. remember organizing your supplies helps keep your creative energy flowing. thanks for looking and talk to ya soon! jen t.







No comments: