Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

did you see the new challenge up at the heartstring designs blog yet?( pic added)

hi all, get your creative juices going with a fun challenge at the HD challenge blog! come on over there and show us what you can do with a gift sack , a chevron print ,and spray ink. i can't wait to see what you make! see ya there! jen t. :D. here is a pic of my challenge project- a giftcard bag and tag - the bag template i used is from about. com and the cards cut out from the kit paper fit perfectly to make a tag:) everything i used is from the kit except the spray ink ,marker , brads, and punches were from my stash.
link your project up at the HD challenge blog or here on the inlinkz below.

Heartstring Designs Challenge #3 hosted by Scrappin Toxic Midge


(Submissions close in 15d 22h 5m)
URL:(URL of your blog post)
Name:
Email:(Not visible)
Trouble linking up?
Try here
Link tool by inlinkz.com










2 comments:

Heartstring Designs said...

Oh my stars..... The layouts that you have done are amazing. Love the black and white one at the top. You ROCK!!!
LOVES-MADGE

CraftyRia said...

Great projects. I love the template!