Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, November 1, 2013

day 2 housecalls by scrappin madge november kit reveal hop

hi all, welcome to day 2 ! hope you are liking the kit so far!  today i want to share another page i made using the harvest traditions kit. i  just loved the orange and black together! also to checkout more inspiration and how to buy a kit click on the links below. thanks for stopping by and happy creating!! 



Line -up
Housecalls By Scrappin Madge: www.heartstringdesigns.com
Jennifer: http://jentscrappysideofme.blogspot.com-you are here:)


Prize: One lucky winner will get a June Housecalls (Mustache Madness) kit for FREE all you have do do is become a follower on all of the designers BLOGS, Leave a comment on each designers blog BOTH days and like us on FB!!! Winner will be chosen on Monday November 4th!! Good Luck!! 


Links:









jen t.

12 comments:

franny g. said...

love your layout!

Unknown said...

This layout rocks! Way to use the Bonus items!!! Teresa Collins!! Whoop whoop! Love this Jen!
Loves-Madge

Cathie said...

Beautiful layout! Love the layers!

Centellazul said...

Maravilloso Layout!!!

morentin1326 said...

I love this LO... it is so pretty and frames your photo so well... awesome.

Angeline Choo said...

Your layout is simply beautiful ;)

Amy Martin said...

Beautiful layout Jen. i love how you layered everything.

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Super Cute just love how your layout turned out !
The Scrapbooking Queen

Patry Ro said...

Hi Jen!!! fantastic LO!!!Thanks for sharing your art!!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Awesome LO! I also enjoyed the other one you shared for Heartstrings release party!!

Linsey R said...

It's a beautiful page Jen! I'm just blogging around for the first time in quite a while and I'm so happy to see you on this DT :) You have always been an awesome source of inspiration to me. I just wanted to let ya know that and stop by to say hi :) Linsey

JustYolie said...

Beautifully layered layout...lovely photo!!