Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, December 1, 2013

christmas card i made using action wobbles

hi all, happy december?! what december already?! yikes! where has this year gone?  have you started your christmas cards yet?  if it makes ya feel better, i just started.  to give ya a lil bit of inspiration , here is a fun christmas card i made using my minds eye papers and diecuts along  with an action wobble on the dove of the card so it looks like it is flying when it jiggles:) it adds such a fun element! to see more ideas go to http://actionwobble.blogspot.com

    
6x6 card 

close up of the action wobbles

***********
love action wobbles and love to craft? then check out the action wobbles dt call going on now here: 



thanks for stopping by and talk to ya soon! jen t.  :) 



No comments: