Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, January 25, 2014

My hearts all a flutter for action-wobbles



Hi all, are you decorating for valentines day yet?  My favorite thing lately is making home decor. I had so much fun making this wreath!  Of course, i made it even more fun by adding a action-wobble to make my heart flutter on the wreath.
For the wreath , i used a text print wrapping paper that i cut into strips the folded  long ways then short ways a few times to get the legnth i wanted , glued and layered  them on a circle of cardboard. Then ,i added a doily along with a scalloped circle in the middle . Lastly, i added the wobble to the back of my red heart and placed it in the center then added the word love in stickers.








   If you would like to get some Action Wobbles of your own, you can go to the Scrapbooking Queens Royal Castle Shoppe by clicking here.
Action Wobbles Facebook page here

No comments: