Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Let's get-away!!!



 



Hi  all, Happy Tuesday!!!! Something you may or may not know about me is that i love making 6 x 6 cards. I make them alot. Why are they my favorite you ask. Because they are a no-brainer , you take a 12 x 12 sheet of  thick paper and cut it in half then fold. .. Wahlaa two card bases.  Today, i am sharing with you one of the two cards i made so far using the beautiful kaisercraft paridoso collection. For this card i just loved the wooden distressed look on the patterned paper, so i used that to make my base then layered on a big sticker of the parrots and the letters and word from the collection,then fussy cut out a flower from another sheet of paper and pop-dotted it to give dimension . Then i inked the edged with brown ink and added a strip of border to the bottom as well as queen & co. goosebumps in the flower centers. Happy creating! Jen t.








What i used:
Kaisercraft paridiso paper
Kaisercraft paridiso stickers
Brown ctmh ink
Pop-dot
Queen and co orange goosebumps 
Scotch atg adhesive



 









 

No comments: