Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy birthday! Card i made for the AW dt

Hi all, Ready for some more wobbley fun?! I am stopping by today to share a birthday card i made using  My Mind's Eye Hootenanny papers  and of course an action-wobble . I cut a card from white cardstock on my cricut weaved american crafts ribbon thru the holes , cut out and layered the happy birthday then, I fussy cut the birthday cake from the patterned paper and added a wobble to the back.  Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! Jen t. 









If you would like to get some Action Wobbles of your own, you can go to the Scrapbooking Queens Royal Castle Shoppe by clicking here.
Action Wobbles Facebook page here

No comments: