Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

look what i can do page for speedy scrappers using moxxie


Hi all, jen t. here. happy summer!!! i am stopping by to share a page i made using the moxxie childs play collection. Lately as you know i have been playing with my punches and i love adding a lil dimension to my projects so i used a border punch to punch the yellow paper and then added a strip of green behind it and pop dots .i also, matted the patterned paper onto a sheet of red paper. Then, i played around with my left over diecuts and stickers and layered them. The middle flowery looking embellie in the middle is two punched scalloped circles folded unevenly and then stuck on each side of the look what i can do sticker.  I then, added some letter stickers and some diy enamel dots to add more interest. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!  Jen t.




what I used:
moxxie childs play paper,diecuts,and stickers
cosmo cricket letter stickers
pop dots
diy enamel dots
scalloped punch
dot border punch

To check out more awesome goodies and inspiration "like " Speedy Scrappers at www.facebook.com/speedyscrappers and visit the website at www.speedyscrappers.com  or get your supplies in the Speedy Scrappers store.

 







No comments: