Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

collage thank you card using kaisercraft honey chai for Speedy scrappers

Hi all, happy tuesday!!! Jen t. Here stopping by to share a card i made using the kaisercraft honey chai collection. And guess what it  is not a 6 x6 card.. It is a 5 x 6 card this time:)  I first had it as a 6 x 6 card but when I added the peach journal card and added the sticker borders I didn't like how my edge looked so I trimmed it off. I  then added the letter stickers from the collection to spell out thank you and fussy cut out some cute birds and butterflies from the glossy patterned paper and adhered them  (the butterfly and added a lil popdot for dimension) and then I took two of the black and white flower stickers and layered them with a popdot in between too and adhered that. then in my stash I found a pretty green ribbon to accent the card and a matching
 glitter brad that I put in the flower center. lastly, I distressed and inked the edges for a shabby chic sorta look . thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!
 
                




                            

 
 


 What i used: 
Kaisercraft honey chai papers,glossy speciality paper, and border stickers 

                      From my stash:
Glitter brad
Green ribbon
Popdots
Brown distress ink


To check out more awesome goodies and inspiration "like " Speedy Scrappers at www.facebook.com/speedyscrappers and visit the website at www.speedyscrappers.com  or get your supplies in the Speedy Scrappers store.


 

 


 

No comments: