Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Too cute!! Kids bedroom door sign for ss

Hi all, happy tuesday!!! Hope you are having a great day! Ok, so this glossy diecut just screamed for me to make it into something more than a scrapbook page. So i needed a new sign for my lil ones door and that is what i made using the kaisercraft hello sunshine collection. I first grabbed a piece of old cardboard (or a piece of the backing from a paper pad works well too) and cut it into a circle about an inch smaller than the diecut and adhered it to the back of the diecut. Then i took the letter stickers from the collection and added my lil ones names. I then bent a banner sticker border and added it to the top left corner. Next, i added some of my diy enamel dots to every other scallop and a little flower to the lion to make one a girl since the sign is for a boy and girl. Lastly, i hole punched two spots near the top and tied an polka dot ribbon to the top so i can hang it. Happy creating!   Jen t.     :)








Close up of the paper.
( I tried to get a pic of the fabulously glossy animals on the paper but the camara pic just doesnt do it justice.) It is like glossy affects on them. So cool! 



To check out more awesome goodies and inspiration "like " Speedy Scrappers at www.facebook.com/speedyscrappers and visit the website at www.speedyscrappers.com  or get your supplies in the Speedy Scrappers store.

 




 


No comments: