Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Beauty in bloom - springtime card


Hi all,  are you loving the gorgeous new collections as much as i am?!   That is why i couldn't wait to create with the springtime line! Here is a popup card i made using the beautiful butterflies in the SPRINGTIME collection. For the front i layered on the stickers and cutaparts and for a little extra interest i glossy accents the top butterfly. For the inside i covered the whole thing with the edge of the butterfly paper and cut a slit where i made my pop up part. I then fussy cut the butterflies from another piece of paper and used my punch to make more swirls and little butterflies. Next, I inked the edges of everything with a plum ink I had in my stash and finished off with a lil more glossy accents on the butterfly bodies and antennas. thanks for stopping by and happy creating! JEN T. 



front  of  card



inside of card


close-ups





http://www.gotmoxxie.com/site/index.php?cPath=258_263&osCsid=7dfeb8b41acf36675129ad5741bd8286






No comments: