Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, January 23, 2015

moxxie -Masculine valentines card



Hi all, are you working on your valentines day cards? Don't forget to make one for your special guy too! Here is a card i made for my husband using the winery collection. For the card base i started with the wooden look (aged to perfection) paper and cut it in half at  6 inches i then glued paper pieces back to back so i had the wood design on the inside and then folded it in half. Then i cutout the banner cut apart and layered it with the green paper . Next  i grabbed a cardboard box and ripped off a piece and free hand cut a heart then ripped the top layer off to expose the currogated part of the cardboard. After that, i diecut a star flower shape and layered the button with twine ontop. Lastly, i added the cork-look alpha,and swirl  corklook stickers and corner wooden sticker with a lil popdot behind along with another piece of twine for more texture. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! jen t. 
  
 




http://www.gotmoxxie.com/site/index.php?cPath=258_266&osCsid=afdedb2133c0bc4a83cefda96765b023


No comments: