Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, March 6, 2015

March moxxie bloghop

hi all! welcome to the march moxxie sports madness blog hop!!! for my march madness project I made two fun birthday basketball cards using the basketball line. I had a fun time making them! thanks for stopping by ! happy hopping!--Jen t.
 here is the list of awesome inspiration:
 To be eligible to WIN 
 all you have to do is comment on the Moxxie blog.
(US addresses only please)
Extra chances to win include:
  Comment- on any (or all) of the designers blogs
  Facebook- share the blog hop post or one of the challenge posts (let us know by leaving a link on the Moxxie blog)
  Pinterest- pin any (or all) of these wonderful projects (leave a link for each pin on the Moxxie blog)
  Challenge- Enter your paper-made take on our SPORTS challenge using the link up below. 3 extra entries if you use MOXXIE product! Link directly to your project or project post.
Commenting and Challenge end March 31st.
Winner announced Wed. April 1st

here are my cards:)
6 x 6 card


close-up


2nd 6 x 6 card



close-up of glossy effects I added to card for interest

 
http://www.gotmoxxie.com/site/index.php?cPath=258_267



14 comments:

Joan said...

Awesome cards!!! Love all the great details!

Samantha Taylor said...

Love these birthday cards! Super clever use of the paper.

Cheryl Schuessler said...

Great cards and use of product. I love chevrons!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are amazing! Love the papers.

AllAmy said...

these are rockin' cards. Perfect for a sporty person. nice job.

Angela said...

Fabulous cards! Love the way you did the sentiments on both of them.

Unknown said...

Great cards. Love the dimension.

wendipooh13 said...

great bball cards, love the glossy accents!!

Unknown said...

Love the second card and the awesome glossy on the ball!

byondbzr said...

wonderful cards!!

ameliaharris99 said...

Great cards! Love the glossy accents! :)

Leslie said...

awesome cards, great layering

Daniella said...

I love these cards! The glossy accents is a great touch!!
xxDaniella

Louise said...

love your cards!