Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thank you card


Pic of the gatefold card i made using some of my Stampin'up supplies. join my facebook page to see more pics and supplies i used.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Papercraftin-and-Stampin-with-Jen-T/770280523067926 or click on the stampin'up widget on the left to go shopping. Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting! jen t. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had no idea this was a box lid!?! I love the up face and Love the star shakers!