Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Have a magical day! card- monday may 18

Hi all! I am stopping by today to share a fun and easy card i made using the magical moments collection and sad to say my last moxxie post:(  it was a great experience with talented group of ladies.   I started by cutting the dreams come true paper down the middle longways at the 6 inch mark (cause you know i love making 6x6 cards) and used the right half with the castle and folded it in half. I then cut a piece of the left bottom of the same sheet of patterned paper and made a mat for the inside of the card. I then used the banner sticker from the magical cardstock stickers elements and black alpha stickers for the front and inside sentiments. Lastly, i highlighted how pretty the paper is by using silver stickles, black stickles and crystal effects along with a few sequins and handmade lil flowers.  Have a magical day ;) and happy creating!  Jen T.



front of card



inside of card






No comments: