Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, August 15, 2015

August kit reveal #1 - Jen T.


Hi all! Scrap chick Jen T. here. I am sharing some fun pages i made using the August kit -it was so much fun to make these! On the page below used the shape of the paper as my inspiration and cut a part of the paper out by following the swirl design then i layered it on top of the papers i made for technique tuesday. The shape i took to the sewing machine and put a quick stitch around it and roughed up the edges to give it some texture. Then i splashed some blue paint on and layered on stickers and embellies around the page.




For this page , I used the cut out square ( the other side of that blue border paper) that I had left from technique Tuesday. Next,  I adhered it to the blue bazzill paper and layered on the awesome kaisercraft doily stickers. Lastly , i layered on some more embellies and a piece of wAshi tape to finish it. 



To get your hands on this kit go to; http://birdsofafeatherkitco.com/item_1548/August-2015-Kit.htm
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting! 
Jen T.

No comments: