Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, August 22, 2015

August Boaf reveal #2

Hi all, scrap chick jen t. here. I am stopping by today to share with you the cards i made using the august kit. i just love the airy summery look of these water -color look and glossy papers! I had so much fun making these! to get your hands on this kit go to: http://birdsofafeatherkitco.com/item_1548/August-2015-Kit.htm 
 
 
6 x6 love card:


 

6 x 6 hey girl card:




Don't forget my august card sketch challenge on the forum too!! Go here to join the challenge and to check out the other dt challenges going on now: 



 
 
5x7 card i made using the page maps sketch above  for my august challenge using the kit



thanks for looking and happy creating!








No comments: