Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Technique Tuesday- cut it out!

Hi all, scrap chick jen t. here. I am popping on today to share a technique with you. You know when you get patterned paper and you love both sides so you hold off cutting into it?!  Well here is a way to have both sides by cutting it out. Grab you paper and paper trimmer and start the blade about a 1/4 to a 1/2 inch into the paper (because we are going to make a frame from one piece)  then pull blade down til about the same distance from the bottom. Then lift blade and turn paper a quarter turn and cut down that side then keep going with all 4 sides( remember don't cut all the way to the end of the paper. Here are some pics to explain it better.





Then run a bead of glue along top edge and place approx 11 1/2 x  11 1/2 another paper onto the frame to make a border. Oh and that square in the middle you have left is for your next project or page. ( you will see that in my reveal coming up soon ;)
Here is a closeup of the border: 
Below is the backside of the page i made 


-- pic of the whole front of the project will be on my reveal day aug 15. So stayed tuned chickies and happy crafting! --
Jen T. 


No comments: