Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Hi sorry i have been MIA!



Hi all, sorry i have been MIA! 
So it started about two weeks ago my dh was on vacation we started out that week good getting much needed chores done then my mother in law who has been fighting an infection in her knee took a turn for the worst:(  her body gave a good fight but couldn't fight thru it this time cause the infection had spread to her kidneys and her breathing. Last sunday i lost my mother in law barbara. She was a sweet lady that loved her sons and grandkids very much ! We loved her very much! On this past friday we had a memorial for her and the service was beautiful! We will miss her dearly! This week i planned on gettin so many things done but then my lil girl got sick last night ( i am writing this post while i am sitting on her bed trying to get her to sleep) and that postponed that plan too. Tomm is my lil guys birthday and i have throw together his presents ect.yet.   I feel like time has been blurred lately. Ever have felt like that?!  Last time i felt like this is when we lost my mom almost 8 yrs ago. Ughh!! I really need crafty therapy stat!! 
I am sorry I haven't had any papercraft projects as of yet . I hope mack feels better soon ! I know i am rambling on... Well, here's hopes to creative time. Wishing you creative time too! Thanks for stopping by and checking in on me and for listening !
Jen t. 


No comments: