Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, November 14, 2016

Write out your own title





Can't find the write ( get it) letters to make a title ?! .. just write it out on cardstock and cut it out. I used my @tombowusa beginner lettering set the write it out i used the small calligraphy pen for the small words and the black dual brush marker for the larger words then i added shadow to the letters with the grey dual brush marker. Don't stress if letters aren't perfect , i don't . It is a about having fun creating. #tombow #tombowusa #dualbrushmarkers #makeyourowntitle #papercrafting #scrapbooking  #letteringset #justwrite #tombowbrandambassador #beginner


Goto : www.tombowusa.com to get you lettering set and get playing 

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 





Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor 

No comments: