Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Card background using tombow glue dots

Hi all , happy new years eve! Well morning of new years eve anyway.. lol! Today i am popping on to share a fun card i made using the tombow glue dots to make a card background. First i stamped out on the club scrap tan shimmer paper with my misti the words happy new year using club scrap india ink and kerri bradford stamp letters. Then i took the adhesive dots and randomly put them onto my white cardstock blank leaving the top piece on each one til i was ready to glitter. Next, I exposed the stick on all of them and used my iridescent glitter( my mil gave me a long time ago) and sprinkled and pressed the glitter into each dot  assuring i got good coverage. Then brushed off the excess glitter to reveal the beautiful glittering dots.  Lastly, i roughed up the edges of the tan paper for some texture and i wink of stella-ed the new years word ,adhered it on top of the middle of the card with foam tape. See pics below of my card. To get your hands on this versatile adhesive go to : www.tombowusa.com 

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafty new year! 

Jen t. 















Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor 

No comments: