Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, January 30, 2017

Tombow Mono drawing pencils

Hi all, Yep it's me again . I have been a busy bee today. tonight I'm sharing with you the Tombow mono drawing pencils. this kit is perfect for a beginner or experienced  artist on the go. It comes in this great kit with a eraser and sharpener and 12 pencils ranging from hard to soft. Also pictured is at the Tombow moleskin traveling notebook which is great for doodle, drawings,notes or anything you wish for on the go.
For anything tombow go to : www.tombowusa.com



pics from my instagram account- follow me at jentmomof3






Thanks for stopping by and happy creating , 
Jennifer Taylor





No comments: