Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Club scrap page using stuck challenge sketch


Hi all, today I'm stopping by real quick because my little guy is home sick today to share a page I made using the stuck challenge sketch and the club scrap Delft kit. I just love how the bright colors stand out against the black-and-white pictures of my son in these pictures.





9 x 11inch

To get your hands on this kit go to 

And to check out the sketch goto


Thanks for stopping by! Happy creating! 

Jennifer taylor:) 


3 comments:

ÅsaJ said...

Such a cute and creative page! Thank you for joining Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

Laura Creates said...

Great page, love the colours and how you adapted it to suit our layout size! I hope you little guy eels better soon! Thank you for joining us at Stuck? Sketches!

Mandy Melville said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the bright yellow! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!