Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Club scrap Adirondack blog hop

Hi all, welcome to the club scrap Adirondack blog hop! If you are hopping along with us then you are here from hetty's blog. If you get lost along the way make sure to go back to karen's post here. Today i am sharing a 12 x12 page with you of my oldest daughter. We took a walk on the rail trail which is a old train track turned path that they made into a nature trail thru a few towns. I just love the smile she gave me when i took her pic. The greenery there was just starting to bloom.  For my page, I used all of the goodies and papers from the Adirondack  kit except the flair button. I just love the journey wood veneer that came with the kit!!! I also cutout some cutaparts and layered them around the photo along with ribbon bits and stamped out "never stop exploring" and fussy cut and layered the saying on the picture. The paper is so pretty with the picture it didn't need a whole lot of embellishing to it. To continue your Adirondack journey ;) head over to josette's blog. 
12 x 12 page 



To get your hands on this kit and other club scrap goodies go here
Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! Jen t:) 



16 comments:

Hetty said...

Great page with the use of the woodsei.
Hope you had a fun time together.

Ink Stained Roni said...

Beautiful lo - the papers go perfectly with the photo of your daughter. TFS!

Tricia Morris said...

Gorgeous layout for a beautiful moment with your daughter!

Lisa D said...

Beautiful layout! I love how the trees match the papers perfectly!

Capescrapper said...

Terrific layout!! Love the little embellishment with the leaves! Such a great photo too.

Annette said...

Very pretty page and a precious moment remembered.

Kelly said...

I love all the little details on this page. They are kind of a journey, too! Beautiful!

Kay Williamson said...

Wow, what a great page! All the layers and details together are absolutely wonderful looking!

Wendy Bellino said...

I'm so jealous of your nature trail! What a fun bike ride that would be! Way to make good memories mom!

debduzscrappin said...

Great layout!! Perfect for this kit!!

Donna Nuce said...

Beautiful layout Jen! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

Melanie said...

What a special LO for you and your daughter! TFS!

Jill P said...

Wonderful layout!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Great layout, Jennifer!

Finding Your Niche said...

A fabulous page. Love all the elements used!

APeeling Crafts said...

So cute! Love all the layers!