Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Patriotic wreath using goodies from Oriental trading



Hi all, happy may! So happy spring is finally here. We had tons of april showers and i am loving all the may flowers. Soon enough especially here by the jersey shore summer kicks off  officially early with memorial day weekend. So i had to make a patriotic wreath to celebrate. It is abgreat decoration to keep up from memorial day thru to july 4th. Today, i am sharing  with you a pin-inspired wreath i made with goodies from oriental trading. I had a blast making this! Remember the wire wreath forms i had leftover from my last project? Yup i am using it for this project too. It is so versatile!
Check out the pics below to see how i made it.

Some pics of how i made the wreath

Xl door wreath 



Close-up of those pretty gold wooden stars 






Supplies i used from Oriental Trading and review :  

acrylic paint set- primary colors 
IN-73/89  
This set is great! It had great colors and the gold i used ! Love them ! Great value! 

classic navy bandanas.-
IN-15/2001
red bandanas-
IN-15/2000
These bandannas are a great quality and had a lil bit of a silky look to them . Beautiful! 

 adhesive wooden golden stars 
IN-13710590
Ok i am in love with these lil gold wooden stars! So versatile i can use the leftovers easily on scrapbook pages, cards, and more decor! 👍🏻


color your own patriotic bandanas
IN- 48/5781
These are super cute!! And though I didn't color mine cause i liked then just black and white they would be fun to color. I would definitely get them again

IN-56/3019 palettes - this set of plastic palettes is perfect for crafty alone or with the kids 
Great value. 
 #IN-56/2608 brush set 
A crafter can never have enough paint brushes! ( just like scissors and adhesives cause if you are like me you prob have at leary 10 of  each too) 

Supplies from my stash : 

Blue glitter thickers 

Cardboard star 

Staples





To check out all things summer and patriotic go to:




Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!  Jennifer Taylor






Disclosure- Oriental trading  has sent me products to review, but all opinions are my own

No comments: