Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, July 24, 2017

Club scrap page Using the Creative scrappers sketch308


Hi all,  thanks for being here! I may not say this enough but I always appreciate the kind words and comments you all leave me.  It means so much to me! With that said i am here tonight to share a page 
I had a blast making of my lil guy. He was just so cute sniffing the flower so gently! I used the Vintage botany papers , cardstock , and script stamp from the kit. I used the creative scrappers sketch to inspire my page design. Check out pics of my page below and thanks for stopping by!happy creating!  Jen t:) 

12 x12 page 

Close-ups 

to get your hands on the vintage botany kit go here


Go here to check out thier sketch challenge:  https://creativescrappers.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Yvette said...

Such a beautiful layout, loving the colors and patterns combo. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

Rachel said...

Wow this is just beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Creative Scrappers.