Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, August 19, 2017

12x12 page i made using the club scrap lagoon kit for the stuckchallenge



Hi all, today i am stopping by to share a 12x12 page i made using the club scrap deluxe lagoon kit.
I just love the beautiful starfish in this kit! ( i fussycut them from the beautiful kit patterned paper) The green and turquoise colors on these papers were perfect for the pic of my dd in her ariel nightgown and  red glitter cowboy boots. 
Everything i used for this page is from the lagoon kit and the burlap paper is from the clubscrap shop as well. To get your hands and everything used on my page go here. And to check out the sketch challenge i entered go here  check out my pics below of my page and closeup and thanks for stopping by! Happy creating!  Jen T.    :)



 Background i made with a babywipe-- make sure you come back  on Wednesday  for the  cs team challenge and to see more babywipe technique 

12 x12 page
Close-up








2 comments:

kaybeetoo said...

This is such a pretty beach page. Love the mixed media background! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Christine said...

This is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!