Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Club scrap artist team Pinterest challenge

Hi all, welcome to the club scrap august team challenge. If you get lost along the way or want to start at the beginning head to the club scrap blog for Karens post . If you are hopping with us then you are here from the talented Cheryl's blog . This months team challenge is Inspired by Pinterest’s newest feature, “Tried it”, the Artist Team challenge this month is to visit the Club Scrap Pinterest account, choose a Pin with a technique or tutorial that inspires you, then make pages, cards or other projects inspired by that Pin.
 The technique i pinned is the baby wipe technique. Here is the pin . 
Check out the pictures below to see how i used this technique. 
Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 

Next stop is 
Hetty's blog 
Baby wipe technique 

Spray inks on wipe


'











I sprayed a blue and green 






Then i took my bubble stamp and stamped it into the wipe( tip - make sure you have something protecting  your surface underneath. I  was using an old cutting mat) 







I stamped the bubble stamp on the wipe a few times then onto the paper going vertical  then added stamped mermaids along the edges 




12 x 12  page 









10 comments:

Hetty said...

This is such a fun technique, Jennifer and your page is beautiful!

Capescrapper said...

One of my favorite techniques!! Great page!

Wendy Bellino said...

What a great LO design to showcase that sweet photo of your daughter! I love simple techniques like this, I have some bottles of metallic ink with no ink pad...this would be a great way to stamp with them. I'm definitely gonna give this a try!

Lisa D said...

Great way to use up those re-inkers I have that don't have an ink pad to go with them. I just love the stamped vertical border. Absolutely gorgeous.

Kelly said...

This is just such a fun page, Jennifer! I love the white space that throws all the focus on photo and stamps in the center. Love it!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Oh, I remember that technique and the challenge that went a long with it. So glad it inspired you. Great layout!

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful page Jennifer! Love the technique you used with the baby wipes, so fun!
Hugs
Cheryl

Finding Your Niche said...

Absolutely stunning. Its one of my fav pages. Love this technique and going to pin and try!

rettaescape said...

Oh my goodness...this page is adorable!

APeeling Crafts said...

Very cute page! That technique was perfect for this kit Jen! Love it!