Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Teal pumpkin project with goodies from Oriental Trading Co.

Hi all,
It is my favorite time of year! I just love halloween! So fun! For treats this year we decided to do the teal pumpkin project. What does the teal pumpkin stand for you ask...well it is to raise food allergy awareness during halloween. As some of you may or may not know my oldest daughter has nut allergies which includes all tree nuts and peanuts. So trick or treating has always been tricky ( pun-intended:)) for her. So this year when we saw that Oriental trading had all the goodies we need to giveout nutfree and non-food treats. We just got so excited! My daughter is excited that she can hand them out as well:)
( oh for a quick craft)  To make  a teal bowl i used the washi tape around the rim of a big clear plastic bowl. To see what else i got and for  my fellow nut allergy moms , as you know always double check the ingredients on the package you get for food allergens your child is allergic to. To get your hands on all things halloween click link below:
http://www.orientaltrading.com/holidays/halloween-a1-550760.fltr

And to get non food treats and fun goodies click link below:
http://www.orientaltrading.com/holidays/halloween/halloween-toys-games-and-novelties-a1-550776.fltr

Now for the pics...


































Thanks for stopping by and happy halloween!

Jen t:)





Disclosure- Oriental trading has sent me products to review, but all opinions are my own



No comments: