Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Oriental trading valentine’s day decor


Hi all,
Love is in the air ❤️ lol! I finally packed up Christmas decor and started on valentine’s day. I made my mantle so pretty with decor from Oriental trading . I just fell in love ( pun intended) with the gold and white decor! So since i had sooo much fun making over my lil mantle for Christmas i just had to keep my momentum going and do valentines day decor right after, right?! 
So to bring a pop of red in, since i had mostly white decor i used red ribbon and red tassel garland to bring the red around the mantle. On the mirror is a white washed happy valentines day plaque that i hung in the center and added a lil ribbon bow. Next is the set of white glass lanterns ( on on each side) that i added a red bow to and a glass glitter votive inside.   In the middle, i addded  really  cool white and gold X O letters. They are so pretty! To add more shimmer i added two more glittery votives and a red ribbon tied around. Lastly, i add a gold heart banner and red tassel banner to complete the look. I had a ton of fun decorating my mantle and getting it ready for valentines day! check out my pics below.

 And in case I don’t say it often, i love you all and thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great day and happy creating! 

To get your hands on all this decor and to check out all things from Oriental Trading go here:


















Jen Taylor:)




Disclosure- Oriental trading has sent me products to review, but all opinions are my own-






No comments: