Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Happy mail is in my hands!


I got happy mail! Whoot whoot! Even prettier in person! #LoveFromLizi #LFLishere #LFLmar18CK #crazycrafter #jentmomof3 #cardmaking #cardkit #stamping #kit #kitclub #papercrafting to get your kit go here: 
http://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1122545&u=909173&m=76572&urllink=&afftrack. Keep your eye out for a pop on from me on fb live soon to share closeups of the kit goodies before i start creating with it ☺️😬✂️📜

Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor

No comments: