Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Let’s face it these stamps rock!

Hi all,  i am stopping by today to share the fun stamp set that is exclusive to the june love from lizi card kit. To get all things love from lizi go here.  I have to admit i am still in love with this face stamp set! It is so fun and versatile...i even heard lizi say on her video that she maybe adding on accessory stamps to this set ( yay) . For this card i used my tim holtz stamping platform to ink and layer each stamp to create the face onto white cardstock from the kit.  Then, i used my spectrum nior markers to color in the image . Lastly i fussycut out the card to adhere to my card. Here is a pic of the stamp set and the completed card. 


I stamped the girl body with the bun hair,eyeglasses,tshirt neckline then colored her in




I cleaned her up with more marker and blender pen the brighten her up. after i took that first pic i added pupils as well as a hair bow with ribbon from the june card kit

The finished card below

I had a blast creating with this kit! 


 Supplies used: 

Versa magic ink
Spectrum nior markers
Love from lizi june cardkit - pattern papers,nuvo, stamp set,ribbon,cardstock
Clear stickles

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 


Jennifer Taylor:) 




1 comment:

Jean said...

What a great set!